How to find the Source details page?
You navigate to this page by, for example, clicking on a specific Source on the Sources page.
- Source name - The name of the Source.
- Source type - For example
Google BigQuery. For a list of all supported sources, refer to Sources
- Source status - Indicates the current operating status for the Source. Available statuses are:
- Initialized - The Source is created but has never been started.
- Running - The Source will continuously poll for new data, based on its Polling interval, or when being polled manually.
- Polling - The Source is right now polling for new data.
- Idle - Validio does not read new data from the Source.
- Pending backfill - User has requested to backfill one or more Validators.
- Backfilling - One or more Validators are being backfilled.
- Resetting - The source is resetting. Resetting a source is equivalent to deleting it, then creating a new source with the same configuration, and finally backfilling all its validators.
- Click on Start to begin validating the Source.
- If the Source is started, you can Backfill or Stop the Source.
- Click on
⋮menu to access Source options:
- Rename – Rename the Source.
- Reset – Resetting a source is equivalent to deleting it, then creating a new source with the same configuration, and finally backfilling all its validators.
- Poll – Instantly read data from the Source.
- Update config – Update the Source configuration.
- Update credential – Update the Credential used for the Source.
Click on a tab to further configure and view information about your Source:
|Validators||Validator details and configuration options.|
|Schema||Source schema, with fields and data types.|
|Windows||Window details, configure new Window.|
|Segmentations||Segment details, configure new Segmentations.|
|Incidents||View and manage in your Source Incidents.|
|Errors||View your Source Errors|
|Activity||List of recent activities in your Source.|
Updated 12 days ago