Validio hosted solution is a fully managed solution where Validio hosts the platform on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure, depending on the customer's choice of data residency.
Validio can be hosted in all regions where GCP, AWS and Azure have general availability at customer discretion, which make sure that data never leaves the designated region when required by regulations.
For a full list of available regions at the respective cloud provider, refer to:
- AWS Regions and Availability Zones
- GCP Regions and Zones
- Azure regions with availability zone support
Validio delivers the managed solution with the following considerations:
- The customer receives a customized URL and credentials required to access the platform:
- URL protected by SSL/TLS and username/password based authentication.
- The password is securely generated during the installation.
- Leverage GCP/AWS/Azure best practices and services to protect the user interface against malicious attacks, such as DDoS.
Updated 19 days ago