For more information on Sources, refer to Intro to Sources.
On the Sources page, you can:
- View an incidents graph summarizing incidents for all your Sources.
- Add a new Source.
- Filter & sort sources
- View source details, and navigate to the Source details page.
- Manage an existing Source.
An incidents graph summarizing all your Sources. For more information, refer to the Incidents page.
Click on + New Source to start the Source configuration wizard.
Filter sources by searching for Name, or picking Type or State. You can sort Sources by clicking on a column, for example Quality.
Click a Source name to navigate to its Source details.
Immediately in the source list you see the following information:
Name: Source name
Type: Source type, for example Snowflake.
Status: Possible statuses are:
|Initialized||The Source is created but has never been started.|
|Running||The Source is activated and able to process data.|
|Polling||The Source reads data. This is only allowed from a running state.|
|Idle||The Source is stopped and is in an idle state.|
|Pending backfill||User has requested to backfill one or more Validators.|
|Backfilling||The Source backfills historical records. This is only allowed from a running state.|
|Resetting||The source is resetting. Resetting a source is equivalent to deleting it, then creating a new source with the same configuration, and finally backfilling all its validators.|
Coverage: Coverage is a calculated as number of fields with Validators / total number of fields.
Quality: Quality is a calculated as number of Windows without incidents / total number of Windows.
Latest window: How old is the last timestamp. Measured in data-time, using the cursor field.
⋮ menu to access Source options:
- Start – Start data validation.
- Stop – Pause data validation.
- Poll – Instantly read data from the Source.
- Backfill – Validate historical data that has not yet been validated. Note that the amount of historical data is limited by the Lookback time.
- Rename – Rename the Source.
- Reset – Resetting a source is equivalent to deleting it, then creating a new source with the same configuration, and finally backfilling all its validators.
- Update credential – Update the Credential used for the Source.
- Update config – Update the Source configuration.
- Delete – Remove the Source from Validio.
Updated 13 days ago