For more information on Incidents, refer to Incidents overview.
The Incidents graph summarizes data quality, for all Sources, over time. You can zoom into the graph using the zoom buttons, or drag within the graph. To pan, hold Shift and drag within the graph.
A list of the incidents visible in the Incident graph. There exist four types of incidents:
- Validator threshold failure - A Validator's threshold has be breached.
- Source error - An error related to the communication between Validio and the data source.
- Schema change - The schema of a Source has changed.
- Segment limit exceeded - A Segmentation has exceeded the allowed number of segments. This limit is 1000 by default.
- Click on Sort for options on how to sort incidents:
- Sort by Data time, ascending or descending.
- Sort by Date created, ascending or descending.
- Click on Filter to filter incidents on any combination of these dimensions:
- You can also filter incidents by zooming into a specific time range in the incidents graph.
You can assign an owner to, or update the status of, multiple incidents at once:
- Click on the checkboxes for one, or many, incidents.
- Click the button Assign owner, or the button Update status, depending on what action you want to perform.
Each incident in the list has the following details:
- Description - A text describing the incident.
- Type - For example
- Incident source - Where the incident occurred, for example, the name of the
- Owner - Username of any owner assigned to the incident.
- Status - For example
- Timestamp - How long ago the incident occurred.
If you click on an incidents, you will navigate to the Incident details page.
Note that the Incident details page currently only exists for Incidents of type
Validator threshold failure.
Each incident in the list has a
⋮ menu with the following options:
- Assign owner
- Remove owner
- Update status
- View validator
- View source
Updated 12 days ago