For more information on Validators, refer to Validators overview.
- Click on Validators to show the Validators tab.
- Toggle between Existing and Recommended to:
- Existing - View your configured Validators.
- Recommended - View and create Validators from the list of recommendations.
- View the graph for a summarized view of incidents from all Validators in the Source.
- Filter or sort the list of Validators.
- Click on + New validator, to start the Validator configuration wizard.
- View the list of all Validators for the Source. If you click on a specific validator, you navigate to the Validator details page. The list of Validators shows the following details:
- Type - Validator type, for example Numeric, Volume, or Freshness. For more info, refer to the Validator types page.
- Segmentation - Which Segmentation is applied on the Validator. For more info, refer to the Segmentation page.
- Quality - Quality is a calculated as number of Windows without incidents / total number of Windows.
- Last incident - How long ago the last incident was discovered for the Validator. For more info, refer to the Incidents page.
- Click on
⋮menu to see options for renaming or deleting the Validator.
Updated 17 days ago