- Click on a specific Validator in the Source details page to view graphs and details.
- Validator details, segments, and config:
- Click on a segment to display data for the selected segment in the graph.
- Click on Config, to view the Validator config tab.
- By default, the Segments are ordered by number of incidents. You can also use the sort and filter options to:
- Sort incidents either in ascending or descending order, or on muted Segments.
- Filter values in the Segments. In a sequence of 0 or more characters, you can add
_to match any single character, or use
- Time range control used to display data within the specified range.
- History graph with data and incidents displayed for the specified time range.
- The granularity of the x-axis is determined by the window size.
- The graph updates in real-time, if new data comes in and a new window is completed. You do not need to refresh your browser window.
- Hover on a window to display time range, aggregate statistics (
standard deviation), number of incidents, and the total number of data points for the window.
- Incident table:
- Click on an incident item to adjust the time range in the history graph and focus on the incident.
- Click on ⋮ Menu to create issue or ticket in an external software of your choice, for specific incidents.
In the config tab, you can view the exact Validator configuration and adjust its Threshold settings.
Click on Config to view the Validator config.
Click on Edit to view threshold config.
Update Threshold settings, such as sensitivity and decision bounds type.
Note: You can only update the threshold settings for the Threshold type you configured. You can't change the Threshold type.
Updated 9 months ago