- Click on Sources in Menu, to navigate to the Sources page.
Start the configuration wizard to configure a new Source or view information on created Sources.
- Click on +New Source to start the Source configuration wizard.
- Filter or rearrange the list of sources by applying filters or sorting preferences.
- The indicators display the following:
Type: Source type, for example BigQuery, AWS Redshift, or Snowflake.
Status: Operating status of each source. Possible statuses are:
|The Source is activated and able to process data.
|The Source is stopped and is in an idle state.
|The Source loads data incrementally. This is only allowed from a running state.
|The Source backfills historical records and datapoints. This is only allowed from a running state.
Date: Hover on the date to view details on when the Sources was created and updated.
- Click on ⋮ menu to access options for individual Sources:
- Start – Set in running state
- Stop – Set in idle state
- Backfill – Read all available historical data from your Source
- Rename – Rename the Source
- Update Credential - Update the Credential used for the Source
- Delete – Remove the Source configuration from Validio
Updated 10 months ago