- Click on a Source to navigate to the source details page for that specific Source.
- Click on Start to start your Source and begin reading data into Validio.
View details for the selected Source or navigate to the various tabs to configure your validation.
- View source information, change status, initiate backfill, or access menu options:
|Indicator / Option
|Indicates Source type.
|Indicates the current operating status for the Source.
|Start / Stop
|Start or stop the Source.
|Use Backfill to load and view historical data. Note: Only available if the Source is started.
|Access option to rename the Source, or update the Credential used by the Source.
- Click to show or hide the activity pane:
The activity pane displays events and incidents in your Source. For example, Source polling, schema updates, and incidents identified by Validators.
- Click on a tab to view and configure validation on your Source:
Updated 9 months ago