Certain credentials and permission are required for Validio to egress data to your Destination:
For detailed information about permissions in BigQuery, refer to Introduction to IAM.
- Create a new service account for Validio in the project you want to egress data into. Alternatively, you can use an existing service account.
- Navigate to the dataset where you want to create Destination tables.
- Share the dataset with the service account
- Assign the following role to the service account:
BigQuery Data Editor- We use this to create Destination tables.
|Identifier for the credentials. Used when accessing Sources.
|Upload the JSON file, or paste the content of the JSON file containing the service account key.
For details, refer to Create and delete service account keys.
|Identifier for the Destination. Used when setting up egress in Validators.
|East coast weather forecast - validated
|Name of BigQuery project.
|Name of the BigQuery dataset where the table is included.
|Name of the table created when initializing the Destination connector.
- Remove any Destination tables created by Validio from BigQuery.
- Remove the service account used for the Validio Destination.
Note: Before you remove the service account, verify it isn't used elsewhere.
Updated 9 months ago