For more information, refer to Destination overview.
- Click on + New destination to start the Destination configuration wizard.
- Filter or rearrange the list of sources by applying filters or sorting preferences.
- The indicators display the following:
Type: Destination type, for example, AWS Redshift or Snowflake.
Date: Hover on the date to view details on when the Destination was created and updated.
- Click on
⋮menu to access options for individual Destinations:
- Rename – rename the Destination connector.
- Update – update the Destination configuration.
- Delete – remove the Destination configuration from Validio.
You select a configured Destination in the Config step, when creating a Validator.
Supported Destination Validators
Updated 12 days ago